The café is situated on the first floor of the Bjorgo house along the scenic Ottestad path which intersects the museum grounds. The building was erected in Highland, Iowa in 1902. The Ingvalson family moved into the building the same year and lived here until 1916 when they sold the house to the Bjorgo family. The latter family had the dwelling in their possession until the late nineteenth century.
We await the development of the Covid-19 situation before we plan the summer season.